Register of Cultural Property
The Register of Cultural Property of the Republic of Croatia is a public record of cultural property kept by the Ministry of Culture. It comprises three lists: The List of Cultural Goods, the List of Cultural Goods of the National Significance and the List of the Cultural Goods under the Preventive Protection (Article 14 of the Act on the Protection and Preservation of Cultural Goods (Official Gazette no. 69/99, OG no. 151/03; OG no. 157/03 Amendment, OG no. 87/09, OG no. 88/10, OG no. 61/11, OG no. 25/12, OG no. 136/12, OG no. 157/13, OG no. 152/14, OG no. 44/17 and OG no. 90/18)).
The form, the content and the method of keeping the Registry is laid down by the Ordinance on the Form, Content and Method of Keeping the Register of Cultural Property of the Republic of Croatia (OG no. 89/11 and OG no. 30/13).
The Register of Cultural Property also includes the property put under the protection pursuant to regulations that were applicable until coming of the applicable Act into force and that are subject to the statutory audit.
In accordance with Article 15 of the Act on the Protection and Preservation of Cultural Goods (OG no. 69/99, OG no. 151/03; OG no. 157/03 Amendment, OG no. 87/09, OG no. 88/10, OG no. 61/11 , OG no. 25/12, OG no. 136/12, OG no. 157/13, OG no. 152/14, OG no. 44/17 and OG no. 90/18) if a cultural property loses the qualities that served as a basis for its protection, the Ministry of Culture shall issue a decision terminating the status of the cultural property, pursuant to which it shall be deleted from the Registry. The Ministry of Culture shall pass the decision on terminating the status of the cultural property with a prior opinion of the Croatian Council for Cultural Goods.
The Registry is an active matter that is being changed and amended on a daily basis taking into consideration the new procedures for establishing the status of a cultural property, audit of the decision on the protection of cultural property, deletion from the Registry due to termination of the status and amendment of any other important information about the relevant property.
The Registry that is published on the webpages of the Ministry of Culture (the official title: the Web Registry) comprises the following information from the Registry base:
– Name of the cultural property
– Designation of the List into which a particular cultural property is entered
– The cultural property registration number
– Designation of the type of the cultural property (mobile, immobile, intangible),
– Classification of the cultural property (in accordance with Article 8 of the Ordinance on the Form, Content and Method of Keeping the Register of Cultural Property of the Republic of Croatia)
– Location of the cultural property (address, village, municipality/city, county)
– Author/s of the cultural property
– Responsible conservation department
– Brief description of the cultural property
– Picture of the cultural property.
* The information available on this page is provided only for the information purposes, and for any further information contact the competent service.
Note: The search requirements are set in the way that simplifies the search for the desired cultural property. It is necessary to enter minimum one search requirement and all the cultural property that meet the requirement will be listed. If you want a more precise search, you need to define the additional requirements among the ones that are offered
SEARCH OF CULTURAL PROPERTIES
CRO / ENG
Opći podaci o kulturnom dobru / General information on the cultural property
Naziv / Name:
Pravni status / Legal status:
Vrsta / Type:
Klasifikacija / Classification:
UNESCO zaštita / UNESCO protection:
Smještaj kulturnog dobra / Location of the cultural property:
Mjesto / Place:
Općina/grad / Municipality/City:
Županija / County:
Katastarska općina / Cadastral municipality:
Katastarska čestica / Cadastral plot:
Slobodna pretraga / Free search: